Monday, March 24, 2008

My travel wish list

Monday, March 24, 2008
Travel.. everybody loves travel and ever since we're here, we did not travel anywhere further than Denver. Gosh.. how I hate that. I missed all the beaches and the streams in Malaysia. I missed all the good foods and good outing in Malaysia. Anyways, we are planning to do some travel here but I really don't have time and of course the money. Although, relatively, foods, gas and bed is rather cheap compare to hotels in Malaysia but still if you're going to use your own pocket money than it means triple the cost and it is not so cheap anymore. Ohh, I how wish Hubby can get a work permit here. It's not like we're going to stay here forever, we're going to be here for only 2 years! I hope I don't have to take any class at all this Summer. Can I find a way of an escapade? Hmmm....

These are my wish list and right now since Aqif, my lil' boy still small maybe by the end of this year we'll be able to get a rough ride to the Wild Wild West..yee harrr...

My wish list...

1. Rocky Mountain National Park

Individual Entrance Fees:

Automobile: $20 - Valid for seven consecutive days, including date of purchase.



2. Grand Canyon National Park

The entrance fee to Grand Canyon National Park is $25 per private vehicle. The fee for an individual entering by foot, bicycle, motorcycle, or non-commercial group is $12.00 per person. Admission is for seven days and includes both the North Rim and South Rim.
No refunds are given due to inclement weather.

So, make sure you plan well, huh?

3. Niagara Falls, NY

This is simply marvellous! I've been dreaming to go here since I was a kid. Remember the TV series about that girl who had this power and she's working at Niagara? What a pleasure to work there even for just Sales Assistant!. Isn't it wonderful to see the gush of water flowing down, the hydraulic jumps will simply amaze you how unbelievable it is. Coming here means we have to spend a night here, I don't want to miss seeing the Falls at night. Please.. let me go here..


4. Disneyland, CA


This is for the kids of course. My dream of coming here has long been buried. I don't care that much if I can't go here but I'm sure the kids will curse me if I don't bring them here when we already in US. This place is sure costly and I need extra planning to make sure we can have the best possible for the kids. I know of course I will be delighted as the kids will but this one is a must visit place before we go back to KL. It will be so colorful and so lively with all those familiar Disney's cartoons character and I know the kids will enjoy it very much.


That will be all for now. There are many more but I need to get back to work and don't want to spend my afternoon dreaming about this trip...

0 comments:

 
Just Blogging! © 2008. Design by Pocket