Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Coming home to a different offfice

Tuesday, July 7, 2009
I just browsed through DID phonebook in our intranet website and somehow it took me by surprise how many new faces had joined and left the office. It kind of really give me a sudden shock, the kind of shock you got when you learned MJ's death. It's just unbelievable. Now, I understand why some of us just leave and join some place new. It's like you're going back to an old place but completely different. I just don't even know which office I would like to join and I feel like turning my back and runaway from that place. Away to something totally new.. NOT something totally changed! We'll see what work best and we'll pray for the best. Somehow, it gives me the creeps!

0 comments:

 
Just Blogging! © 2008. Design by Pocket