Thursday, May 10, 2007

Kembali menjadi pelajar!

Thursday, May 10, 2007
I am now in the process of becoming a student again. Today I had sat for Research Methodology (RM) Test, it's pretty tough because I have insufficient time to study. Unlike those days when I am single and available, the time is not an issue. At least no one will distract me. Now, I have 2 beautiful sons who will sit in front of my study desk and keep asking questions or the least they can do is seducing me with their sparkling eyes and the innocent face. That's the challenges for a mother who wants to study again. Aku memang nekad nak study lagi so considered the test is the kick start of the longer journey ahead. Memang terasa ketepuan otak apabila sepetang dok menelaah buku, nota, internet. Itu baru satu subjek dah macam nak pengsan. Tomorrow morning, I'll be learning the Statistic for another 3 weeks with 2 test on the way. Otak ni pun dah agak berkarat sebenarnya pasal bab-bab Stats ni. Fortunately ada preparatory courses for Graduate Students yang at least dapat menghangatkan semula mesin yang dah lama sejuk ni. I really hope my application will be accepted and looking forward to start my class this year. Itupun, on the second thought, I am considering to change study terms from Fall to Winter or Spring. Reason is, kalau Fall; class will start on September dan itu adalah bulan puasa. The idea of moving abroad in Ramadhan sound so unpleasant and univiting. That's why kalau boleh aku nak tukar term ke winter or Spring. At least, dapatlah berpuasa dan beraya di sini. Lagipun, I haven't sit for GRE and kalau bulan 8 atau 9, sangatlah terasa kalutnya! Apapun, make sure dapatkan tempat kat University dulu kalau tidak, haa.. duduklah engkau kat sini.

0 comments:

 
Just Blogging! © 2008. Design by Pocket